Thursday, May 18, 2006

Goin' to Winnipeg...

I'm off on an adventure with my little sis, heading to Winnipeg for a whole long weekend of nerding it up at Keycon. We've both been hugely excited about it for weeks and weeks, and really for only one reason; one of our favourite authors (and one of exactly two things we have in common) is going to be there. So I'm off for four whole days of sibling rivalr.. uh, bonding. Right.

At any rate, hope everyone out there in Bloggaria has a great long weekend, and a word to the wise: stay off of Whyte this Friday. The Oilers are going to seriously roast some Duck.

See ya'll Monday!

Edit: Just a quick note to say that A) the con was pretty neat, if not quite precisely what I was expecting, and B) The Oil are 2-0 on the series, coming home for Game #3!! And I missed both games! But, the weekend was sweet, and Jaqueline Carey hugged me. TWICE! So worth it.....

1 Comments:

Blogger Brent said...

Envy! Eeeeenvyyyy!

Okay, I'm over it. Hope its fantastic, lady!

Cheers!
Brent

May 19, 2006 8:24 PM

 

Post a Comment

<< Home