Saturday, April 29, 2006

Exams are OVER!

And now I don't know what to do. Well, that's not quite true... but I always get this feeling at the end of term. I end up pretty directionless for the week or so I generally take off from school between terms. And, yes, I am taking a course this spring. Only one, and only in spring term, not summer, but I just can't go a whole four months without school! Besides, I'm really looking forward to actually getting AHEAD of the game for once.

In other news, the Detroit/Edmonton series is tied up, at two apiece. I know, intellectually, that it's more than just improbable for us to carry on another round... but sweet Jebus, that would be AMAZING.

At any rate, in the absence of anything interesting to talk about (really, all I've been doing for the last week is studying my tail off), I'll leave this till something actually DOES happen. Possibly till after the game.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home