Monday, February 13, 2006

Landmark #1

In celebration of having acheived my first fitness landmark (I broke 200 lbs), I took my stepsister on a shopping spree. And I mean spree. But I got some much needed new clothes, that actually fit, so it was on the whole a worthwhile endeavour.

Also, I'm definitely enjoying my newfound (or re-found, as the case actually is) social life. For those who don't know me, which is the vast majority of everyone, I had fallen off the face of the planet for two years, as attested to by my good friend Ninja Stan. But he's been doing his best (which is pretty darned good) to get me back out, so I can see more of my friends and less of my textbooks/classmates/students/customers. Not that I disliked spending time with any of the aforementioned, but it's been phenomenally refreshing to go out to things like the Edmonton Rush games, for which I am eternally grateful to the Ninja.

In other news, I'm actually procrastinating doing anything like schoolwork right now, so I should probably get back to that.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home